Sunday, May 30, 2004

I can't believe I'm leaving here day after tomorrow. As evidence of this disbelief - nay, denial, even - I present my totally unpacked belongings, still split between Rockwell House and Baker House. Though everything from the office is now in a big pile on Rory's desk. I had no idea I had so much stuff in the office. I hope everything fits in my car, or I will be getting a later start on Tuesday and mailing things first. But really, it should all fit somehow.

Tomorrow we are having a barbeque at the house, and I am making potato salad. Yum. I do so love potato salad.

My friend Stephanie from high school moved to St Louis yesterday. This means we're in the same place at the same time, which I don't think has happened since high school. Isn't that interesting? I think that's very interesting. I'm trying to call her.

Right. That's enough. This has now been updated.

No comments: