From Hugo Schwyzer.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? That's not too bad.
2. How much cash do you have on you? On me, personally? None. It's in my purse.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” Boor.
4. Favorite planet? Earth is a pretty nice one.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? My assistant director for camp this summer.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Pier Gynt.
7. Do you “label” yourself? Yes. I think words are helpful that way.
8. What shirt are you wearing? A gray stretch long-sleeved tee with a slight v-neck, over which I can wear my Ohio State fleece vest.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Socks.
10. Bright or dark room? Sort of dark-ish.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Articulate, interesting, and helpful.
12. What does your watch look like? Two-tone gold, small, with an oval face. Guess.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "Hope all is going well. good luck. ring if u need something" - from the first day of exams
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Probably Dempster and Dodge.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Indeed.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? My mom.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Hmm... probably Howie or Tar, coming home from lunch on Saturday.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Um. I've had a couple glasses of wine... but I think that's it.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? One, and it's old and of dubious quality.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? Hmm. I liked the roundness of 25, and it was a pretty good year overall... I'm fairly certain that 3 was excellent... 19 was pretty damn good, actually, as was 22.
22. Your worst enemy? Dunno. I don't really think in terms of enemies.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A collage of Ohio State stuff.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Indeed. I say indeed a lot."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Flying. No question.
26. Do you like someone? ? Like, have a crush on someone? Does Keira Knightley count?
27. The last song you listened to? The last one I can identify was Great Big Sea, "Lukey"
28. What time of day were you born? 6:09 pm, EDT
29. What’s your favorite number? 16
30. Where did you live in 1987? Berea, OH
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Of course.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? I'm told so, but I imagine they're few and far between.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I walked into the Smith Center in Hamburg just as the second plane was hitting the tower.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Tell the nearest person that the vending machine is stupid. Scowl.
35. What’s your life motto? Ummm. Don't know as I have one.
36. Are you touchy feely? Preferably, but I restrain myself a lot - people tend to misinterpret touchy feely a lot when it's coming from a single woman.
37. Name three things that you have on you at all times. College ring, glasses, nose ring.
38. What’s your favorite town/city? Hmm. I've come to love every place I've ever lived. For eats, I love Northampton; for roots and nostalgia and opportunities, Cleveland area; for fun, Evanston/Chicago.
39. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Charging my transit card yesterday. Someday, they'll realize I'm not lying about my zip code and let me have the permanent kind....
40. Can you change the oil on a car? Like Hugo's, my ability to take my car in for an oil change is impressive.
41. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? "Teaching too much"
42. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Umm... around the beginning of the 17th century on both sides, I think.
43. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Depends on how fancy... the last time I dressed really fancy was the black silk dress I wore for Matriculation banquet in October.
44. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Right hip, back, neck, left jaw. The life of a former dancer and current student... also I just bit the inside of my cheek.
45. Have you been burned by love? Yes indeed.
46. What living person whom you’ve never met do you most admire? Madeleine L'Engle, maybe.
47. What character trait would you most like to rid yourself of this year? Arrogance.
48. What one human flaw would you eradicate if you could? Cruelty
49. Where was your first kiss? My parents' front stoop.
50. What actor/actress do you most resemble? I don't, really... though sometimes when I look at myself in my pajamas without my glasses, I look a little like the actress that played the fiancee in 13 Going On Thirty. But I think it's mostly the pajamas and the hair. Also I've been told Jennifer Westfeldt, a little, but I think that's not so much physical appearance either.