Friday, March 17, 2006

From Badgerings

My thinking is a bit compromised... so here:

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see you?

Emily (Michael W. Smith)

Will I have a happy life?
All You Need Is Love (Beatles)

What do my friends really think of me?
what better said (k.d. lang) (ok, I kind of like that answer)

Do people secretly lust after me?

The Last Supper (Jesus Christ Superstar: Resurrection) (ok, that's a weird answer - I don't actually see anything soon that works better though)

How can I make myself happy?
My I.Q. (Ani DiFranco) (well, that's kind of sad)

What should I do with my life?

Remember the Tinman (Tracy Chapman)

Will I ever have children?

Hope Alone (Indigo Girls) (no kidding)

What is some good advice for me?

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (U2)

How will I be remembered?

Angel from Montgomery (Bonnie Raitt)

What is my signature dancing song?
Joy to the World (not sure) (um, ok, if you say so)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Fighting Chance (Melissa Ferrick)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

A Ways to Go (Emmylou Harris) (well, yeah, ok)

What song will play at my funeral?
Formerly Known As (Kendall Payne)

What type of men/women do you like?
I'll Say I'm Sorry Now (Shawn Colvin)

What is my day going to be like?

Into the Sunlight (score to Hunchback of Notre Dame)

1 comment:

Jennifer Garrison Brownell said...

thanks for this - it was fun!