Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hi there!

I expect to be around here a bit more now - my parents now have working wireless! My mother recently bought a new laptop for her new work, and she needed to be able to access the internet, but didn't want to leave my dad without internet at home, so they got wireless. The computer guys have finally, after a week or so, figured out how to hook the old one up to dsl and the new one up to wireless on the same system. (Turns out, hooking in my iBook, not so difficult.) So, I can now blog and especially read blogs much more easily. (Yay for having my RSS feed back!) I can't guarantee I'll have much to say, as usual, but I can say it now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Macintosh. Easy. In the same sentence. Who woulda thunk?! ;-)

Congrats! See you online!

Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Yay yay yay!!!!!

I was practically about to resort to actually *calling* it'd been so long since I'd seen you online...