(For clarity's sake, I mean this Ryan.)
1. One book that changed your life:
Madeleine L'Engle, A Swiftly Tilting Planet
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Louisa May Alcott, Little Women is the first one that came to mind.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
The Bible (Since that's not a terribly interesting answer in these circles, if I could have two I'd also want Little Women.)
4. One book that made you laugh:
Jon Stewart (&co.), America (the book)
5. One book that made you cry:
Nicholas Wolsterstorff, Lament for a Son - five lines in, and all the way through
6. One book that you wish had been written:
Rumor has it that, before she left the public eye, Madeleine L'Engle was working on a novel about Meg Murry after her kids have left home....
7. One book that you wish you had never read:
Alas, Babylon. That's 90 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Stephen Fowl, Engaging Scripture
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: