Monday, February 26, 2007

I changed!

I was skimming old quizzes on here for a friend, and found the old Which Devastating Hope Crew Member Are You? quiz. So, since I'm still not on the crew, I thought I'd take it again, and see if I were still First Mate Emily. As it turns out, I'm not:







Which Devastating Hope crew member are you?




Bartender Greta: You are extremely mysterious, but you make a damn fine martini. You fight secretly for your deeply held convictions, and when your duties do not take you elsewhere, you love joining your friends on their crazy adventures.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Which is very interesting.

Also, since I lost my old comments when I switched services last year, you should all go take this quiz, even if you already did, and then leave a comment with your result, because I remember being very amused by knowing which of my St. Louis friends other people were. Ta!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is "Devastating Hope" please?

Beth said...

Devastating Hope is a fictional spaceship created by two friends of mine in St. Louis, on which several friends of mine are fictional crew members. I'm not crew because I don't live in St. Louis; I'm a hermit monk whom they visit every so often on my moon to pick up the icons and illuminations I do.

Yeah, I know.