Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ohio bound

I'm off today to Ohio for a weekend gathering with the diocesan commission on ministry and seminarians, as well as interviews for ordination. (Or as my roommate puts it, "Go jump through your hoops, and we'll text you things like "sit! stay!" while you're there and have treats for you when you get back.") I expect them to go well, but they're still interviews. I'm also hoping to have my pre-ordination psychological evaluation while I'm there, but there have been any number of obstacles in the way of that, so we'll see whether I can check that off the list or not. I'll probably be online some, but I'll definitely be offline a lot of the time, since there's no wireless at the diocesan camp & conference center. Keep me in your prayers this weekend, or?

3 comments:

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

That was me. Sorry, wrong id. Anyway, what I said was tee hee!! Did they text? Did you feel most supported?

Beth said...

Hi Marie!

They did, and I did.