To the smartass who commented on my last post:
I can't access my comments. Therefore, I can't access your reply to my question. So if it was anything other than "no"... please repeat in a more useful way. Thank you.
For lack of anything I'd rather be doing:
Countdown: borrowed from Marisa's livejournal
10 bands you've been listening to a lot lately:
We'll take "a lot" generously, given the status of the first one...
1. Indigo Girls
2. Catie Curtis
3. Peter, Paul, & Mary
4. Dar Williams
ok, how about "at all" recently - as in, they're on the ECM CD.
5. Cris Williamson
6. Simon & Garfunkel
7. James Taylor
8. Carole King
9. Cat Stevens
10. Billy Joel
9 things you look forward to:
1. camp starting
2. school starting (yes, I know I'm a nerd)
3. visiting St Louis
4. other people posting new entries in their blogs
5. getting good email
6. seeing Harry Potter tomorrow
7. putting up a clean shower curtain here after my brother leaves for the summer
8. being done putting stuff away
9. Mark & Tom's ordination saturday
8 things you like to wear:
1. my torn jeans
2. my long-sleeved indigo girls shirt
3. my sandals
4. my 1991 camp t-shirt
5. hippie skirts
6. my new black&white dress
7. tank tops
8. my electric blue velour "yoga pants"
7 things that annoy you:
1. the thing that pops up on this computer every ten minutes asking if i want to block viewmgr.exe from accessing the internet
4. people who think president bush is doing a great job
5. people who don't use turn signals responsibly
6. my mother calling the ellen degeneres show "this cruddy tv"
7. people telling me that i should listen to the indigo girls less
6 things you say most days:
1. "you should" do such and such (trying to stop that one)
3. what are we doing for dinner?
4. I'm waiting to hear from Joan about that.
5. I miss St Louis.
6. how should I know?
5 things you do every day:
1. check my email
3. bemoan the state of my bedroom floor
4. read SOMETHING in the newspaper
5. wonder about some major detail about camp starting
4 people you want to spend more time with:
(the above is a non-hierarchical list which is limited to four only because the countdown thing tells me to and should not be taken as offensive or hurtful by any parties not listed thereupon or dissatisfied with their position thereupon)
3 movies you could watch over and over again:
1. Kissing Jessica Stein
2. Now and Then
3. Sound of Music
2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1. Wood Song
2. Free in You
(both by the indigo girls, of course)
1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. there are probably a number in different ways... but I don't think that's what's meant here... so out of protest against the extreme unclarity of the question, i respectfully abstain.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled lives. Thank you.
and seriously, if anyone has any advice on how to get to my comments... email me. I can open other people's blog comments, and other people seem to be able to open mine... but I can't read them!