Friday, October 22, 2004

A pox upon ATLA

Apparently, all computers everywhere must hate me, and I just didn't get the memo. Not only does my own laptop not access the wifi (still have to call d-link about that), but ATLA has been changed since I last used it (at least I have the consolation of knowing Andrew has the same problem), such that I can't make it do the things it used to, and the computer I was using earlier to play with ATLA suddenly stopped acknowledging the 'n' key, so I had to email my adviser sounding like my computer had a cold (o, I ca't fid aythig olie about this topic, am I icompetet?).

I dislike this immensely and declare that they should all stop torturing me.

It is possible, I suppose, that it's only PCs that hate me, and that if I were to switch to a Mac, I would find myself beloved of computers. Unfortunately, I really don't think I can afford to buy one right now, so that theory will have to remain untested.

No comments: