Wednesday, October 20, 2004

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

I don't really have much to say... but it occurred to me that having "edited" as my last standing blog entry might not be something I wanted to leave there for a long time.

The Red Sox get to play again tonight, and this is good. It would be better if it did not conflict with the premiere of West Wing, but Micah has promised to let me watch the tape of West Wing, so I will be watching the game.

On a side note, I'm pondering (very quickly... accelerated pondering is one of my great talents) doing CPE this summer after all. My conversation about CPE in the waiting room yesterday made me realize a few things that make my reasoning for putting it off look less sound. Hopefully Friday's "what you should know about CPE" meeting will help with this discernment.

Right then. Off to do a round of Seabury blogs and then read about Modalism. (I swear that's more exciting than it sounds.)

No comments: