Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nooooo!

Indigo Girls tour dates in cities where I might possibly be:

Cleveland, Oct 22* - This is a Sunday. I suppose it wouldn't be impossible - but see below.

St Louis, Oct 26 - Well, Oct 27-28 are my diocesan convention, and seniors are required to go. So I'll be heading to Cleveland that day.

Chicago, Oct 27, 28 - See above.

I. Am. Not. Happy.

*I've actually danced several times on the stage where they're playing this concert. That would be cooler if I could, you know, GO.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Heh heh--you're required to "go" to convention, but do you actually have to stay?

Beth said...

Well, I think word would get out if I went back to Chicago early. If they were playing Cleveland those nights, I would indeed not stay for the evening activities.