Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Five: Procrastination

A procrastination-themed Friday Five couldn't have come at a better time - I am, even as I type this, meant to be writing about Galatians 6, eschatology, and community.

The Question: What are five things you do to procrastinate?

1. Blogging - particularly checking my RSS or posting memes (thinking up real posts is too much like work to be an effective procrastination technique).

2. Research - I can't possibly go on until I find that one perfect quote that I read ten years ago in one of Madeleine L'Engle's books, or maybe it was Harry Potter, or Augustine...

3. Organization - I'd be able to work better if all of my books were arranged just so, and I had a perfectly structured outline, and...

4. Eating - Not one of my healthier procrastination techniques, but there you go.

5. West Wing - Clearly what I need is inspiration/a short break, and each episode is only 45 minutes...

No comments: