Monday, April 24, 2006

A-Z

Another meme. Oh, and apparently it's not Ebert's list on the last one, it's someone else's.

Accent: standard Midwest (slight Ohio quality)

Booze: Champagne is my favorite, but mostly I drink red wine in the winter, beer or gin-tonic in the summer.

Chore I Hate: cleaning the shower

Dog or Cat: I'd like a dog. I like to sit for dogs. But I have no pets.

Essential Electronics: computer, tv/DVD player, iPod, car music

Favorite Cologne(s): I don't wear any myself, but I like it when my clothes and hair pick up liturgical smells like incense or healing oil.

Gold or Silver: silver

Hometown: near Cleveland

Insomnia: not generally

Job Title: Seminarian

Kids: I have none. I'd like to have some, but first I need at least an income and preferably a partner of some sort.

Living arrangements: grad student dorm

Most admirable trait: my own most admirable trait - probably loyalty; what I most admire in others is wisdom

Number of sexual partners: that's kind of an odd question...

Overnight hospital stays: Yes. One as a kid, then... four or five, maybe? last year.

Phobias: Possum. I'm trying not to freak out just typing that.

Quote: "Wherever there is unity in diversity, then we are free to be ourselves; it cannot be done in isolation; we need each other." ~Madeleine L'Engle

Religion: I'm thoroughly Anglican, and not in a separatist way. I'm finding myself more at home in the Anglo-Catholic part than in any other, right now, but I like a lot of different parts.

Siblings: One younger brother.

Time I wake up: 8 am, most weekdays.

Unusual talent or skill: I have incredibly flexible ankles and high arches, so I can point my toes and touch the floor with my leg stuck straight out.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Canned ones.

Worst habit: taking on too much, maybe? there's a bunch.

X-rays: Teeth, chest, I think a variety of others but I stopped keeping track.

Yummy foods I make: red beans and garlic rice; scones; potato soup; veggie chili... I like to cook, when I have a kitchen and people to eat the food.

Zodiac sign: Libra. I think. Maybe. I can't decide... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a funny funny girl.