Thursday, July 28, 2005

for Emily

You are Proverbs
You are Proverbs.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


This was a near tie with Romans and Psalms - the problem was that they made me choose which one answer summed up my view of God - and I couldn't decide between "He's the Alpha and Omega... beginning and the end... who was, who is, and who is to come!" (Proverbs), "He is full of grace and mercy." (Romans), "He is my comfort... my shelter... my tower of refuge and strength." (ironically, Psalms), or "He is the giver of all wisdom and understanding." (also Proverbs) I went with Proverbs though because two of the options placed me in Proverbs.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I turned out to be Romans, which I'm sort of unsure about. . .

Anonymous said...

I am Proverbs too, Beth! Hooray!
Love,
Emily B.

Anonymous said...

Beth, bummer you are not a man, then you could be an elder. How cool would that be? I hope you find some way to inspire the body.

Beth said...

I know - apparently I also need to grow into mature manhood before I can really have a strong pastoral identity/authority.

Unfortunate, really... but I'm sure my bishop will understand why my pastoral authority is weak.