Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Preparing for war in heaven

Thanks for the input, y'all. I'm still unsure about what I want, and beyond that about whether what I *want* for me is the best choice for my likely future, but I'll keep plodding along on that. I'm still working on tomorrow's alb-borrowing, but I imagine I'll find a way to make Judith's work, assuming I can find her again. Also I've forgotten how to tie a cincture, but I'm pretty confident that if I can get an alb, I can find someone to help me tie the cincture.

I am excited for tomorrow's St Michael service. We'll be proceeding on fairly little rehearsal, which makes me a bit nervous, but Ryan assures me that we'll be fine because the middlers and seniors have done it before. I do feel excellently well prepared to sing about war in heaven, however. (Someday I aspire to sing a normal-sounding epistle - my last one was about circumcision and uncircumcision.) So we'll see how it goes, but if we can pull it off all right, it should be a good service.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

On How to tie a Rope Cincture

-R

P.S. I'll assuage your fears about relatively little practice tomorrow. We'll do a run thru before the service at 5pm.

Anonymous said...

Ryan assures me that we'll be fine because the middlers and seniors have done it before

read this as

meddlers and seniors which added a whole new twist!

hope you managed the cincture!