Monday, January 31, 2005

Reasons I am grumpy today.

~ I am very tired.
~ Safari is not working.
~ I did not get to do homework this weekend.*
~ I'm starting to get a cold.
~ I still have to reschedule my last CPE interview.
~ My classmates occasionally say some very silly things.**
~ I have to go to Use of the Voice without having pointed any of the Sunday collects yet.***

I can't think of any others at the moment. If it made any sense at all, I would paint a little rain cloud on my stomach and dye my hair blue.****

*Admittedly, I did have a lot of fun this weekend, and a couple of really good conversations.
**So do I, but at the moment I'm not speaking, so I choose not to be annoyed by myself.
***Yes, this is tied into not doing homework... but I choose to list it separately. So there.
****This is a Care Bears reference, not a sign that I've gone completely insane.

No comments: