Saturday, January 22, 2005

Weekend Update

It occurs to me that I should update here. Somehow, despite over a week's absence, I don't have much to say. Chalk it up to less than a full night's sleep in someone else's bed.

Wait. Let me rephrase that. Chalk it up to less than a full night's sleep, alone, in a bed that happens to belong to someone else.

Yes, that's much better.

I should be cleaning right now, which is why I'm sitting here telling you all nothing. My common room and bedroom are both ridiculously messy right now, and there's a pile of laundry which MUST be done today. This is what happens when I suddenly leave for the weekend the same day I had meant to clean and don't come back until Monday. Now there's an extra week's mess sitting around... ai.

Excellent - I've successfully blogged myself into total dissatisfaction with the mess, and am now motivated enough to start cleaning. I'll try to have more to say next time around, and say it sooner.

No comments: