Monday, August 08, 2005

quick plea

I confess it - I have bowed at the altar of convenience.

That is to say, I have finally given in and set up an RSS reader.

Therefore, if I read your blog (or you think I might) and you don't have a feed enabled (which means you're probably from or associated with St Louis), please enable it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I can explain elsewhere.

Of course, if there's an RSS-blocking conspiracy targeting St Louis, I completely understand, and will take that into account. If not, though, it would make my life easier if y'all could click those little boxes.

And of course, making my life easier is everyone's first priority in life. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to do it. Do you need me to do something? I can ask lj_dawgdays if you need me to do something.

Beth said...

Nope... it seems that LJ has it automatically set to enable RSS readers. I've yet to come across an LJ that my reader doesn't recognize. Mostly it's St Louis area blogger users who don't have it enabled. So you're set!

Raisin said...

Sorry, Spud, I am clueless about how to do this, or if in fact I need to. But I'd be glad to make your life easier.

Beth said...

Nope, you're fine. Really, it's almost entirely St Louis folks who don't have it up.

Dawgdays said...

OK, for the St. Louis crowd:

In Blogger, go to Settings -> Site Feed, then set "Publish Site Feed" to "Yes". Then save and republish.