Thursday, October 27, 2005

zzzz....

I had a very odd night last night. I slept straight through for nine hours, but I remember distinctly having a lot of dreams about sleeping. In my dreams last night, I just kept falling asleep - while preaching in Seabury's chapel, while getting something out of a friend's room, while playing the piano. It wasn't like narcolepsy, though, it was just that I was so sleepy in all my dreams that I simply couldn't stay awake. I can't remember that ever happening before - and while I've had a couple of late nights in the last week, I've made a good effort to catch up on that sleep, so I'm not entirely sure what this is about. I've been somewhat sleepy during the day lately, but not ridiculously so. Very, very odd.

And yes, I'm still kinda sleepy this morning.

No comments: