Friday, November 26, 2004

::baby dinosaur noises::

off Heather's blog:


 
 
 
 
VIOLET



You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and belive strongly in your personal morals.




Find out your color at Quiz Me!




That looks like an awful lot of text for a pretty small image, but I'm certainly no expert. I will leave it alone. I'm impressed enough that the quiz got me pretty much right on, despite the fact that I'm not sure my actual answers lead to that result - for instance, I didn't pick any of the artsy options. But whatever.

Today's theme: frustration. Both my work and my potatoes decided to thwart me, despite my best efforts. I'm still working a little more tonight, but three days in a row with lots of people and food have left me pretty well exhausted... probably contributing to the frustration today.

No comments: