Friday, November 05, 2004

To this morning's mysterious caller

Thanks for your call - I'm sure I'm very excited to hear from you... but... who are you?

For the rest of the world: Yes, I'm still alive. Yes, I'm once more back at Seabury. No, they still couldn't tell me what's going on.

They have, however, ruled out major problems with my brain and heart. Actually, we've ruled out brain issues altogether, which I know will surprise anyone who's known me for any length of time. ;) In a few minutes, I'll go get a nifty pager-sized heart monitor, which I will wear for who knows how long. Not long after, I'll get to have more doctor's appts and a tilt test. (aren't I lucky?) I do not get to drive, swim, do heavy exercise, or do anything else during which passing out might result in harm to myself or others, at least until the doctors are smarter. Well, more conclusive. I'm sure they're very smart.

I'll probably write more later - but that's the big news from the last 48 hours. Now I have to go get that nifty monitor.

No comments: