Tuesday, February 01, 2005

let's play again!

I posted this in June, but I was reading some of my archives (originally looking for something, though I don't remember what) and found this, so I decided to see how different my answers are now.

For lack of anything I'd rather be doing:

Countdown: borrowed from Marisa's livejournal

10 bands you've been listening to a lot lately:

ooh! this will be easier than last time - itunes will give me the answer :)

1. Indigo Girls
2. Catie Curtis
3. Jars of Clay
4. Dar Williams
5. Amy Ray
6. Simon & Garfunkel
7. Tracy Chapman
8. U2
9. Dido
10. Guster

9 things you look forward to (wow, these are entirely different):

1. Seeing St Louis people
2. Greek group (yes, I know I'm a nerd)
3. next quarter's schedule (ditto)
4. being done with my site visit
5. knowing where I'm doing CPE
6. ooh! Driving.
7. preaching in March
8. hanging out with Hope & Andrew next weekend
9. nights with good vegetarian dinners in the refectory

8 things you like to wear (we'll adjust slightly for season):

1. my torn jeans
2. my long-sleeved indigo girls shirt
3. my sandals
4. my 1991 camp t-shirt
5. hippie skirts (sadly, i really don't have any anymore)
6. sweaters
7. tank tops
8. my electric blue velour "yoga pants"

7 things that annoy you:

1. people interrupting the professor
2. distance
3. stupidity
4. unnecessary repetition
5. people who don't use turn signals responsibly (though less so at the moment)
6. passing out/not being able to drive
7. people telling me that i should listen to the indigo girls less

6 things you say most days:

1. "i should" do such and such (which is at least an improvement on "you should")
2. bah!
3. no, i have class then
4. ok, what am i supposed to read for ___?
5. grr.
6. umm...does IMing Hope the puking icon during class count?

5 things you do every day:

1. check my email
2. eat
3. pray
4. read something
5. sleep

4 people you want to spend more time with:

1. Rory
2. Ryan
3. Emily
4. Kristian

(the above is a non-hierarchical list which is limited to four only because the countdown thing tells me to and should not be taken as offensive or hurtful by any parties not listed thereupon or dissatisfied with their position thereupon; also i have purposely limited it to out-of-town people, for a similar reason)

3 movies you could watch over and over again:

1. Kissing Jessica Stein (finally own it, huzzah)
2. Now and Then
3. Muppet Christmas Carol

2 of your favorite songs at the moment:

1. Wood Song (IG)
2. Falling Silent in the Dark (Catie Curtis)

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with (yeah, i'll stick with this answer):

1. there are probably a number in different ways... but I don't think that's what's meant here... so out of protest against the extreme unclarity of the question, i respectfully abstain.

And now I shall to bed.

No comments: