Friday, April 22, 2005

boo

This will be short, in lieu of sweet, or something. I'm feeling rather grouchy tonight. I made it through a week with several papers that I didn't mind writing but cared about doing well, and now get to write two next week that I'd really rather not have to write at all. Two for next week, I should say - they're due Tues & Weds, respectively. Then I get to start on a nice long one for the week after. I know I signed up for it, but I'm feeling grumpy today, so I'm whining. I also got stood up tonight, which is something I really don't like. I cut out of my evening plans promptly so I wouldn't be late to meet someone at 10, but at 10:30 he was still in his conference, and it didn't sound like they were wrapping up at all. This frustrates me. Also, because I had to leave so promptly, my groceries are still at Davies', along with my coat. This means that while I did acquire pudding pops at the store tonight, I can't eat one now to console myself. A good thing, in general, but it doesn't help the poutiness.

Anyway, I'm going to head toward bed now. If nothing else, I can get a good night's sleep, so I can be well rested to write that damn paper tomorrow.

No comments: