Thursday, April 14, 2005

goodbye week!

I guess it's been a busier week than I realized - didn't notice it had been so long since I blogged. Between Prospective Student Days Sunday - Tuesday and the Day of Silence and another overnight visit to ENH yesterday/last night, I haven't had much time on the computer. It's been a good week overall, though, despite the chest pains and hospital time (and those of you who haven't already heard will be happy to know that, among the other things that aren't wrong with me, I do not have a blood clot).
~Note to self: email parents and tell them about that. And call tomorrow to say happy birthday to Mom and apologize for not calling Dad for his on Tuesday. (bad daughter! bad!)
Anyway, likely I won't end up on here again until Saturday, either: Jane's being ordained tomorrow (yippee!) and I'm headed down to South Bend for the night to attend that. (I hear also that there's an excellent chocolate company across the street from the cathedral. Or the hotel. One of them.) Saturday morning, instead of heading to softball practice, we'll head back here, and then I'll have plenty of time in front of the computer, since I owe AKMA one position paper, one research probe, and one case study next week.

No comments: