Tuesday, April 05, 2005

a list!

I can't think of anything useful to post, but it's been a couple of days since I've posted anything, so let's have a list day.

Things that make me happy today:

~Baseball season
~Eucharist (for more than one reason)
~Food
~Warm weather!!!
~Having class outside in the warm weather, barefoot. (Well, I was barefoot. Most people weren't.)
~The prospect of thunderstorms tomorrow.
~The Bible (We've established that I'm a dork. Get over it. :) )
~Brief reading assignments
~Tomorrow is Wednesday, and Wednesdays are looking like my favorite day of the week this term: two excellent classes and no icky ones, noon Eucharist (often with healing), work, and Greek.
~Tomorrow I have Greek!
~Thursday I have spiritual direction. (Not only do I like spiritual direction in general, but it's been a good long time since the last meeting, what with spring break and Holy Week and Easter and all.)

Overall, a satisfying day.

No comments: