Saturday, April 23, 2005

No, you don't have to care...

but if I put this here, I can't lose it. Nor can I pretend it hadn't occurred to me to do these things.

Things that must be done soon:

2 pm haircut - done! yay! happy!

Write pastoral care paper - done, and magically morphed from just over eight pages to just over five
Edit pastoral care paper - done
Write systematics paper
Fill out faculty eval sheet
Clean futon - done
Clean "desk" (coffee table) - done
Wash dishes - done
Read for systematics/write question - done
Look over bills & make appropriate calls
FAFSA
Financial aid application
Decide about art show
Take trash out to dumpsters - done
Map out how all my papers are getting written this quarter - done
Call Milner about singing tomorrow - ask about time and part - done
Look over alto part if it turns out I'm singing alto - unnecessary, singing soprano
Read for biblical theology - book (wow) and one article done

Hmm. On the one hand, that's a lot - on the other hand, there are plenty of opportunities to cross things off.

No comments: