Sunday, December 12, 2004

surprise! wireless!

I have wireless in Rory and Ryan's apartment! This is a pleasant surprise to all of us. We don't know where it's coming from, but now I can blog and chat from the living room on my own computer instead of having to go somewhere else on someone else's computer. Huzzah!

Last night was the ECM Christmas party. It was a little surreal, being at a major ECM event like that. I've been back since I stopped being the intern, but I haven't been to a big gathering like that. But it was also a whole lot of fun. I haven't had that kind of unadulterated, nonanxious fun for a long time. I didn't really realize the extent to which there's been an underlying - well, not exactly anxiety... more alertness, maybe? to even the best parts of the last couple of months until last night. It was very relaxing, in addition to being just really great to see people and hang out and carol.

No comments: