Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Feast

Via Tripp

Appetizer
About how many times per day do you check your email?

Um. Hmm. Probably... yeah, don't know. Something over 10 - and more if I'm writing that day.

Soup
If you had the money to collect something really valuable, what would it be?

Probably icons, or maybe books.

Salad
Write a sentence using the letters of your favorite beverage. (Example: The egret admires.)

Why isn't Nana eating?

Main Course
If you could be on a game show, which one would you want it to be?

Being on a game show doesn't really sound like much fun, although when I was a kid my brother and I wanted to be on "I'm Telling!"

Dessert
Name 3 computer programs or web sites you would hate to be without.

Firefox, iChat, iTunes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why isn't Nana eating?

Anything Satan Wine? Wow. The things you learn about your friends!

Anonymous said...

I'm reliably informed (by my wife) that this was not an anagram puzzle. Leave it to me to make it more complicated than strictrly necessary. Nevermind.

Beth said...

Thanks for the laugh, though!

geebrooke said...

Wait, so you can use the letters of your favorite beverage in any number? And must the sentence exclude letters not in your favorite beverage?

Anonymous said...

No, Brooke, you're making it more difficult, too:

Why
Isn't
Nana
Eating?

Tripp and Beth must have some sort of mind reading thing, because these instructions are definately unclear.

Anonymous said...

Micah and Brooke,

Of all the people I have seen follow this meme, you two are the only one's with this problem.

Clearly your PhD programs have inflicted some degree of cerebral imballance. This is a great shame.

Ah well.

Get Nana something to eat, Beth!