Thursday, January 19, 2006

Um. Stuff. And Things.

Disputatios and research probes, mostly. Two of each, this quarter, and three of the four at once right now. Disputatios make me want to obsess only about that topic, only on that assignment, and I don't have that opportunity right now, which makes me a wee bit uneasy. The probes are scheduled not to overlap, but because I'm writing the second one as a paper and using it for my research methods class, the topic and research question for that one are due next Thursday, before the first probe is actually due to the professor. Hurray for multi-tasking!

At the moment, though, I think I ought to see what I'm meant to be learning about 1 Corinthians generally, so that I can go to class unashamed tomorrow.

I'll try to think of something more interesting to talk about soon, I promise.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sounds like middler year is in full swing.