As seen at Preacher Mom's place:
1) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
Where did I put my glasses?
2) How much cash do you have on you?
On me? I'm in my pajamas - none.
3) What's a word that rhymes with TEST?
What? A word that rhymes with planet? (Janet) Name a planet? (Earth) What's my favorite planet? (Earth)
5) Who is the fourth person on your missed calls?
The fourth one I can identify is Milner.
6) What is your favourite ring on your phone?
N/A - one of my least favorite features is that no matter what I set the ringtone to be, the phone changes it to the automatic one at will.
7) What shirt are you wearing?
Purple flannel leopard print pj top
8) What do you label youself as?
Where? When? Why?
9) Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn.
10) Bright room or dark room?
Well, I'm about to go to sleep, so I'll want a dark room for that.
11) What were you doing at midnight last night?
12) What did the last text message on your phone say?
I don't have any saved - I think the last one might have been "Happy Turkey Day" from V.
13) Where is your nearest 7-11?
I don't think I've seen a 7-11 up here.
14) What's a saying you say a lot?
"Can I just say..."
15) Who told you they loved you last?
My mommy, who might come visit in March!
16) Last furry thing you touched?
Furry? Umm... oh, Maggie, yesterday when I was borrowing Raisin's books.
17) How many drugs have you done in the past three days?
Um, well, I had a cup of tea earlier...
18) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
One, if it's still developable. Now I have a digital, hurray!
19) Favourite age you've been so far?
22 was pretty darn good. So was three.
20) Your worst enemy?
Satan, the forces of evil, whatever you want to call it. Cliched? Perhaps. True? Yes.
21) What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of the Indigo Girls on a carousel horse
22) What was the last thing you said to someone?
Does iChat count? If so, then "nope." If not... I haven't spoken out loud in hours, I don't remember. Probably "bye"
23) If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose?
I'm not sure how useful or fun flying would really be if no one else could fly with me. I think I'd take the money.
24) Do you like someone?
I like many people. :)
25) The last song you listened to?