Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The latest quiz

From Jane - and done in bits and pieces, as it's longer than I realized:

Three names you go by:
~Beth
~Spud
~Bo

Three screen names you've had:
~IndiJar
~IndiJarY
~IndiYoda

Three physical things you like about yourself:
~My height (believe it or not)
~My feet/arches
~My calves

Three physical things you dislike about yourself:
~My chin
~My waistline
~My lack of flexibility

Three parts of your heritage:
~English, with a twist of English
~Scottish
~English with some side trips to Ireland, Wales, or France

Three things you are wearing right now:
~My brown clogs
~My rings
~My Jerusalem cross

Three favorite bands/artists (You know, three is a tough number - one or ten would be much easier...):
~Indigo Girls (iTunes is smart - 8 of the top 25 most played songs are IG... strangely, 7 of the 8 are off All That We Let In)
~Catie Curtis
~Dar Williams

The last three songs you listened to:
Were probably on Jane's computer, but the last three I listened to off my own iTunes were:
~"Answer Me My Love" Joni Mitchell
~"Free in You" Indigo Girls
~"Cain" Patty Griffin

Three things you want in a relationship:
~Tenderness
~Laughter
~Loyalty

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: well, it's different things with men or women.
Men:
~Lithe
~Not too hairy
~For some reason, I tend to go for taller guys - then again, as my high school boyfriend once said - "at my height, how could I not?"
Women:
~Soft skin
~Toned
~Breasts - not necessarily large, just... nicely made.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
~Hanging out with friends
~Reading
~Watching movies (I know, you'd never know it - but it's true. The ones I've seen, I've mostly seen over and over.)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
~Sleep
~Be done with my pastoral care paper
~Swap out the last two weeks of classes for a couple weeks' worth of "time between classes and graduation"

Three things that scare you:
~Raccoons and possums, especially possums.
~People mysteriously not coming home at/by a reasonable time
~Hospitals

Three of your everyday essentials:
~Food
~Internet
~Human contact

Three careers you have considered or are considering:
~Choreographer
~Music therapist
~Doctor (LOVED human anatomy class)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
~A warm, relaxing beach almost anywhere
~Ireland
~New Zealand

Three kids' names you like:
~Abigail
~Lon
~Meg

Three things you want to do before you die:
~Spend time in a monastic setting
~Raise a family
~Learn fingerpicking

Three ways you are stehttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifreotypically a boy:
~Not afraid of bugs
~I like playing in the dirt
~I hate asking directions

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
~I like pink
~I like skirts
~I like dolls

Three celebrity crushes:
~Keira Knightley
~Orlando Bloom (but in Lord of the Rings, I'll take Aragorn)
~Julia Roberts

I see they're filming Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and 3. This seems unlikely to be a good decision from a plot and money standpoint, but as you'll note above, I'm likely to see them anyway. Even if I have to make up new plots, a la MST3K, it'll be worth it to look at the screen.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

maybe this time the comment will work....is there such thing as badly made breasts?