Saturday, May 07, 2005

scroll down!

I don't know who did what, but the Devastating Hope quiz link now actually displays the picture! Rory and Ryan did a great job picking out pictures for all the characters, but I think Emily got the best one.

For those who are wondering, the paper is now in Raisin's capable hands. My compromise with myself was to ask Raisin if she had time to edit it - if she had said no, I would have turned it in that day, but (to Pippa's dismay) she said yes, so I took the extension and gave the paper to Raisin.

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be dedicated to writing a theology paper. So far today, I've cleaned the bathroom, done a load of laundry, showered, gone into town for food, and read an essay on sin and human nature. The last has something to do with the paper; the others, not so much. I really ought to start writing something now, but I haven't decided what that might be yet. It's an interesting topic - we've been asked to analyze the theology of sin present in a Time article from March, "When Grace Arrives Unnanounced."

In other news, it's entirely too cold today. I disapprove.

No comments: